Textbook Request Form
Complete this form and fax to Secondary
Verification Form -
Textbooks for All
* High Schools must also submit
January Verification Forms for
all 2nd semester courses
Destiny Report Cover Page
- Printed copies of the Destiny Status Report are not needed
Textbooks, by National Library Bindery
* Information is emailed to Textbook Managers by mid-April.
* Schools are responsible for securing funds for on-site needs.
* DUE May 9th- Identification of books for binding
ONLINE FORM CLICK HERE
by Textbok Warehouse
* Information is emailed to Textbook Managers by
* Schools are
responsible for preparing books and labeling boxes and
* NO TITLES listed in the
Titles and Cost row below are to be sent to TW!
* DUE May 9th -
Identification of books for recycling -
ONLINE FORM- CLICK HERE
MCSD Fixed Assets Transfer Authorization
FAT forms are NOT needed for Textbook Warehouse recycling.
* Do NOT discard textbooks.
* AFTER new adoptions
books arrive, box previous adoptions for Budgetext removal.